Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TTI-Blakemore Signs Marty Stone

The TTI-Blakemore Fishing Group is a conglomerate of 10 companies offering a vast array of fishing products to catch just about anything that swims. Stone will specifically be representing Daiichi Hooks, XPoint Hooks, Bleeding Bait Hooks and Real Magic line lubricant and conditioner.

Stone is a 15-year BASS pro and two-time winner on the BASS Elite Series. His relationship with TTI-Blakemore began 10 years ago when he discovered the impressive qualities of Daiichi treble hooks.

“I’ve been buying Daiichi trebles as replacements hooks for my crankbaits for years,” Stone said. “My hook-up-to-landing ratio for stock trebles on crankbaits used to be about 50 to 60 percent. When I started putting Daiichi trebles on my crankbaits, it went to over 90 percent and I’ve been a loyal Daiichi user ever since.”

Stone’s success with Daiichi treble hooks led him to try XPoint offset worm hooks, which also improved his game.

“The points on XPoint hooks are indestructible,” Stone said. “The hook points do not bend or curl. I’ll use the same XPoint hook tournament after tournament because I’m confident that the point is just as sharp as the day I tied it on.”

In recent years, Stone has also become quite dependent on Real Magic line conditioner to keep his line clean and supple.

“Real Magic works on all lines: braid, fluorocarbon and monofilament,” Stone said. “When my line starts to get course, grimy and coily during a day’s fishing, I douse my spool down with Real Magic and it conditions the line, making it cast easier again.”

T.J. Stallings, Product Manager for TTI-Blakemore, is proud to have Stone joining the team.

“We’re certainly happy to have Marty on board,” Stallings said. “He has been a Daiichi and XPoint user for a long time. I’ve been keeping him in hooks for 10 years. And in that time he has also become quite a fan of our Bleeding Bait Hooks and Real Magic.”
“Marty has always been loyal to our products and now he’s officially part of our team,” Stallings added. “We look forward to working with him on researching new products in the future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment