Wednesday, February 9, 2011

McCoy Re-signs Jason Williamson

McCoy Fishing announced today that it has re-signed Bassmaster Elite Series pro Jason Williamson (Wagener, S.C.) for the 2011 season.

On the McCoy pro staff for 2009 and 2010, Jason has proven to be a great asset for McCoy and a top tier Elite Series angler. Since switching over to McCoy line in 2009, Jason has notched two Elite Series victories and qualified for this year's Bassmaster Classic in New Orleans.

"I am very pleased to once again be part of the McCoy team," Williamson said. "They are very supportive of my efforts and have been a big part of my success over the last two seasons. I love to compete and I want to be the best ... McCoy's high standards of quality and consistency give me the confidence I need to perform well and be competitive at this level."

McCoy Fishing Line has been producing premium fishing line and tackle products, made in America, since 1935.

No comments:

Post a Comment