Cabela's announced today it will kick off the upcoming season of tournament fishing with the opening of registration for its Cabela's Angler Cash contingency program. The Cabela's Angler Cash program rewards eligible, top-finishing anglers in tournaments sponsored by the following participating organizations with cash and/or Cabela's gift cards worth up to $5,000.
• Inshore Fishing Association
• Masters Walleye Circuit
• BoatUS Collegiate Bass Fishing
• Texas Bass-N-Bucks Tournament Trail
• Cabela's National Team Championship
• American Bass Association
• Colorado Walleye Association
• Kansas Walleye Association
• Wyoming Walleye Stampede
• Wyoming Walleye Circuit
• Nebraska Walleye Trail
• Texas Saltwater Series
• Mac's Twin Bay Couples Tournament
An extra bonus of a $500 Cabela's gift card will be awarded to a Cabela's Angler Cash participant who has purchased a boat from a Cabela's retail location.
To qualify for Cabela's Angler Cash, anglers must register at www.cabelas.com and complete the following contingency requirements:
• Angler must wear a Cabela's Angler Cash patch during the event if allowed by the rules of the circuit they are fishing. A patch will be provided by Cabela's upon successful registration.
o Cabela's Angler Cash logo must be at least four inches in length and sewn or monogrammed on the upper right side of the shirt.
o Cabela's Angler Cash logo must be worn from take-offs through weigh-ins during all days of qualifying tournaments.
* Angler must place Cabela's Angler Cash windshield decal on the driver's side of boat.
For more information regarding the Cabela's Angler Cash contingency program, please e-mail email@example.com.