Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to All

I would like to thank everyone for a great year once again. Get Hook'd has continued to grow more than I had ever expected or planed. The growth is 100% a credit to the members and viewers because without all of you I would be the only looking at it. I look forward to 2011 and the things to come for the Get Hook'd network of sites. A hint to things to come are a podcast/radio type show and a lot more videos. Several of us are working on starting a short tips/techniques series of videos as well. Again I thank all of you and wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Doug

1 comment:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Doug Cavin. Doug Cavin said: Get Hook'd News- Merry Christmas to All - I would like to thank everyone for a great year once again. Get Hook'd has... http://lnk.ms/Gv2Hp [...]

    ReplyDelete