Monday, November 15, 2010

Tabu Tackle Signs Randall Tharp

Alabama FLW Tour pro and 2010 BASS Southern Open Angler of the Year Randall Tharp has joined forces with Tabu Tackle. "I’ve had a pretty solid tournament year, and now I am part of a growing tackle company; it’s all exciting for sure,” said Tharp. “Tabu Tackle is much more than a sponsor, and I’m real eager to become a partner and start working with them on new product ideas going forward. I’ve been using the Tabu Open Water Series Jig for a while now, and will be involved in the development of the new Heavy Cover Series, which will possess the same superior features.”

When asked about his recent success, Tharp added, “It just all worked out for me, I managed to qualify for the Bassmaster’s Classic next February through the Opens, and also pre-qualified for 2011 Forrest Wood Cup. Those were my two main goals this year.”

Former FLW standout, Ott DeFoe, recently joined Tabu Tackle’s company and will compete on the Bassmaster Elite Series in 2011, joining fellow Tabu member, Kelly Jordon.

Tabu Tackle was founded by Dave Lefebre, Michael Murphy, Kelly Jordon, and Anthony Gagliardi, and expanded this summer, adding Joe Balog as Marketing Manager, and Lee Duer as Sales Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment