Beginning with the 2011 season, Power-Pole will begin boosting the total purse for FLW Tour Majors, FLW Tour Opens and the Forrest Wood Cup as part of their new and innovative “Captains Cash Club” contingency award program.
If enrolled, the winning pro angler at each of the six FLW Tour Majors will receive a $750 bonus. At the four FLW Tour Opens, the pro winner will earn $500 and the Forrest Wood Cup champion will receive $1,000. To be eligible, anglers must use a Power-Pole anchor and be registered in the Captains Cash Club program.
Captains Cash Club rules
The following rules will serve as the guideline for the Power-Pole “Captains Cash Club” contingency award program for 2011:
• Captains Cash Club is open to anyone.
• Membership in the program is $49.95 for the 2011 season, which spans from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31.
• Registration must be completed prior to any sanctioned tournament to be eligible for contingency payments.
• Eligible contingency payment participants are registered Power-Pole owners who are registered members of the Captain’s Cash Club.
• Registered Power-Pole owners placing first place overall only in a sanctioned event are eligible for contingency payments.
• Winners must be verified through the sanctioned tournament via website, newsletter or other official organization communication and obtain tournament director’s signature on claim form.
• Completed Power-Pole Captains Cash claim forms must be submitted within 30 days of the tournament win and can be obtained at Power-Pole.com
• J.L. Marine employees and members of J.L. Marine’s employees’ immediate families are excluded from participation.
• Approval of claims and payments is at sole discretion of J.L. Marine Systems, Inc.
• Payment claimants must have Power-Pole registered with J.L. Marine Systems (manufacturer).
• Power-Pole Captain’s Cash decals must be displayed on participant’s boat and Power-Pole anchor.
• Power-Pole Captains Cash 4-inch logo must be displayed on the upper-left shoulder of the participant’s shirt. Captains Cash logo must be worn from takeoff through weigh-in during all days of sanctioned tournaments. The logo is available in three formats.
• J.L. Marine reserves the right to change, modify, enhance or terminate the Captains Cash program at any time. Refer to Power-Pole.com for current rules.
• It is the participant’s responsibility to know the rules of the program. Captains Cash participants must meet all requirements and submit proof that they were met.
• Power-Pole Captains Cash Rewards recipients will be responsible for paying any and all local, state, federal or other taxes on contingency earnings.
How to register
Power-Pole owners can register at Power-Pole.com Captains Cash program or at selected sanctioned tournaments.