Monday, November 8, 2010

Eco Pro Tungsten Signs Dean Rojas



Tim Norman, President of Eco Pro Tungsten, announced today that Elite Series veteran Dean Rojas has signed an agreement to represent Eco Pro as a pro staff member and company spokesman.
"I am beyond thrilled to have Dean developing new products and promoting Eco Pro Tungsten on the tournament trail" said Norman. "Obviously, I have a long history with Dean and there really was no other choice for me. Dean Rojas is the best there is."

"I am absolutely thrilled to be part of a new company that is providing new innovative products in the tungsten market. The products that we will produce are high quality and are priced at a good value" said Rojas. I am also very excited to again be back working with Tim Norman. We have a long and successful relationship and I look forward to working with him for many years to come.

Dean is already at work developing new products for the tungsten market and we should have something coming out very soon.

With the addition of Dean, Eco Pro is completely overhauling their website. It should be completed and back up sometime in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment