Monday, February 8, 2010

Secret Lures Signs FLW Pros Voyles and Romans

Two up and coming FLW Pros, John Voyles and Christian Romans inked deals with Secret Lures. Voyles is a second-year pro on the FLW Tour having made his mark on the FLW American Fishing Series in 2008 finishing 4th in the Northern Division points. Romans is also a second-year pro on the FLW Tour and finished 10th in the points in FLW American Fishing Series in 2008.

“I am very excited to be working with Secret Lures,” Voyles said. “I used the Secret Lures Chubby frog to locate the fish in practice when I finished 3rd in the American Fishing Series on Lake Champlain in 2008. The clear legs really increased my hook up ratio.

“My No. 1 confidence bait is no doubt the MVP Football Jig. I have one tied up everywhere I go, no matter the season. During the FLW tour event at Kentucky Lake last year, I never lost a fish in practice or the tournament on the MVP Football.”

“We are proud to continue expanding our presence on the FLW Tour,” said Nathan Gray of Secret Lures. “These guys are accomplished anglers, and we are excited about the opportunities for them to expose our products to their fans and co-anglers alike. I love the positive feedback from John and Christian. The number of pros who rely on and have the utmost of confidence in our products is encouraging.”

“Fishing with Secret lures products has been an awesome experience,” Romans said. “The MVP football jig has become a main stay in my fishing arsenal, helping me catch quality fish on the Tour. When the bite gets tough I can rely on the Tail shaker to keep me in the game. Both have special shaped super sharp hooks and a unique divot head that stands apart from anything else I have ever fished with. They pay attention to the details and that gives me the edge.”

No comments:

Post a Comment